Monday, December 22, 2008

Comment:

The only problem is that the stores might be closed half-day on 24th and will definitely be closed on 25th. It is probably better if we have some stuff ready.

Masha, ya pozvonu tebe zavtra na mobil'nik utrichkom chto bi uznat' chto vi ne pokupali, chto bi ya dokupila.
Y kogo-nit' predlocheniya po povodu brendov na vino i pivo est'? A to vid' ya kuplu na svoi vkus:)))
Yul'ka

2 comments:

Artur said...

1. 3 bottles of red and 3 bottles of white wine

I think it should be more like 4-2 or
even 5-1, 'cause we prolly won't make much w/ sea-food. I trust your taste in dry ones, and I do not like sweet ones much.

2. beer (3x6)

Alexei prefers Hefe-Weissbier Franziskaner (w/ a monk on a bottle), I like it too.

3. 2 champagne bottles

I know many of us like Asti, but
please get a bottle of brute,
any good (>15$) brand would do.

4. some alcohol free "alcoholic" beverages? Maria?

Cranberry juice, sugar-free.

Artur said...

We haven't gone to Costco yet, we'll
do that on our way. So, we'll give you a call on Tuesday.